Sunday, November 27, 2016

Celery instead of Sandwich

Something a little different today...
Cream Cheese Ham photo crcheesehamspread_1.jpg

  After Thanksgiving I had leftover ham and it's really high in sodium, even for small servings, so I was looking for a way to cut that. So I put 4 oz of ham in my bullet type processor and added
2 oz celery
2 oz onion
2 tbsp Light Miracle Whip
2 tbsp Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp Mustard
.25 tsp Granulated Garlic
1 tsp Sriracha Cha
One serving 1/4 cup: Calories-62kcal Carbs-4g Fat-4g Protein-6g Sodium-366mg    Sugar-2g

  I blended this to where it was evenly chopped and spreadable but not smooth. Then I added two chopped hard-boiled eggs. This I called my Deviled Ham spread which I shared on my Facebook post the other day along with my daughter's low carb bread that is excellent!
Low Carb Bread photo lowcarbbread.jpg

  For my spread in the first picture I added to 1 tbsp Deviled Ham Spread...
.5 oz low fat cream cheese
1 tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp riced cauliflower

The total nutritional value of the plate in the first picture is:
Calories-127kcal Carbs-17g Fat-5g Protein-6g Sodium-280mg      Sugar-11

No comments:

Post a Comment